I'm thinking about that, greeting. I could say "Hi girls and boys!" but after that I decided "Hi girls!" is cool more. OK. I want to tell you the most funny sport in my blog: VOLLEYBALL (and maybe about other topics)! Today I want to tell you who am I. I live in Turkey and I'm just 11. Yes, I'm a child. But I love playing volleyball. I want to say something to you, I can do mistakes while I am telling you about something. Because I am from Turkey. I started to learn English when I was 9. So I am learning English for 2 years and I know that's a short time.
I think I told me so long. And that's the order of you: tell me who are you at the comments. I know, we will have a good time!
Thanks for your reading,
Asya (In English Asia)
| Turkey Women Volleyball Team |
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder